Part of the Fiery IQ suite of applications and services
Keep production running at its best
Maximize your ROI with Fiery Manage — a paid cloud service to manage your devices remotely
If you want your print production to run smoothly, it’s crucial to stay in control of your print environment every day. Fiery Manage lets you:
- Create, store, and deploy configurations across all Fiery DrivenTM devices of the same model, for more consistent quality and predictable production
- Check and report Fiery systems that that don’t match a master configuration, so you can take immediate action and bring a Fiery DFE back in compliance
- Identify print device issues and changes to the device configuration that are blocking print production, so you can minimise production slowdowns
- Remote access to the Fiery Server Configuration (Fiery Config Sheet)
Start proactive monitoring to gain control of production outcomes.
Achieve optimal print outcome by creating, storing, and deploying configuration packages that include colour profiles, presets, and paper catalogs on devices of the same model for consistent print quality.
Maintain consistent production performance by checking and reporting Fiery system that are not in compliance and taking immediate action to keep them up to date.
Keep print production running smoothly by remotely monitoring your print devices, identifying issues that are blocking print production, and directing the operator to respond quickly.
Fiery Manage can be accessed from any device with the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari 11, or later
- macOS X 10.13, or later (for 64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (for 64-bit only)