For cutsheet printer users
Run a more profitable print business
Turn your production data into actionable analytics and use them to boost ROI, increase productivity, and make data-driven decisions. Fiery InsightTM is a free cloud application that allows you to monitor production performance from all your Fiery DrivenTM cutsheet devices.
Fiery Insight captures key print production data, and transforms it into useful visual analytics to provide valuable, actionable information. With Insight, you can:
- Monitor printer utilization analytics and take steps to maximize uptime
- Use job by source information to identify opportunities to increase the use of automated workflows
- Track printer usage for upcoming equipment purchases and renewal planning
- Compare print device performance, identify production bottlenecks, and uncover areas where your staff may need additional training
- Identify patterns of consumable usage to forecast volume demands based on historic trends
Build a stronger, more profitable business with your production data using Fiery Insight analytics.
Drive print production efficiency with Insight
Monitor production trends to identify inefficiencies in your workflow or pinpoint issues that are affecting productivity and profitability.
- Analyze the cause of idle time and take steps to improve device utilization
- Make better, faster decisions by knowing what is happening in real time
- Improve workload balance and capacity planning
Compare data from printers at the same or different locations.
- Share best practices within your organization to increase performance
- Drill down into production-blocking events and share information with your operators so they can act to improve response times
- Export production metrics for further analysis
- Download the data to eliminate manual data entry
Fiery Insight supports Fiery servers running on System 10/10e and newer.
To use Fiery Insight, you need to install EFI Cloud Connector (ECC) on a computer or Fiery server using one of the supported operating systems listed below.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8.1, 10
- macOS X® 10.10 and above
Fiery Insight application can be accessed from any device with the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome™
- Microsoft Edge®
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Safari® 11 or later