Build your solution just the way your business needs it
Your print workflow is unique to your business. Build solutions the way you want them to work with Fiery® products.
Fiery® application programming interface (API) allows you to rapidly develop unique apps and tools for your specific business needs on a variety of desktop or mobile platforms; including Windows®, Mac OS, iOS and Android; using your development environment of choice. The RESTful API exposes the Fiery interface and establishes a secure bi-directional connection with your Fiery servers. offers
Installing Fiery API
Install or upgrade the Fiery API component of your Fiery server through Fiery Command WorkStation.
Requirements for installing Fiery API
- Fiery API is compatible with Fiery software systems:
- Fiery FS150/FS150 Pro
- Fiery FS200/FS200 Pro
- Fiery FS300/FS300 Pro
- Fiery FS350/FS350 Pro
- A Windows® client workstation that runs Fiery Integration Manager
How to install
Step 1: Install Fiery Integration Manager
From a Windows® client workstation with Fiery Software Manager installed,
- Open Fiery Software Manager from the Fiery folder in the Windows Start menu and go to “Preferences”
- Check “Show additional features”
- Go back to the home screen of the Fiery Software Manager
- Find “Fiery Integration Package” and click “Download”
- After the download is finished, click “Install”
Step 2: Install Fiery API
- Open Fiery Integration Manager from the Windows Start menu
- Open Fiery Integration Manager and connect to your Fiery server with your credentials
- Once connected, click “Install” or “Upgrade” to install the latest Fiery API. The options won’t appear if your Fiery API is up-to-date.
Learn more about how to install or upgrade your Fiery API from our Upgrading/Installing the Fiery JDF/API using Fiery Integration Manager documentation.
Fiery DFE and API: Grafisch Bedrijf Crezée case study
Read how Crezée is using Fiery to boost production and keep customers happy.
Fiery API Case Study: Endicia
See how Endicia used Fiery API to build and automate production workflows and grew their business.
Fiery API Case Study: Printondemand-worldwide.com
See how Fiery API drives productivity at Printondemand-worldwide.com.
Fiery API cast study – AG Spectrum
AG Spectrum uses Fiery APIs to grow their business helping growers.