Boost your digital print workflow efficiency
Fiery® JDF integration technology provides unmatched digital workflow automation that improves every essential aspect of your print business processes.
Unmatched digital print workflow efficiency
In today’s print services business, more customers want value-added services with shorter run lengths and faster turnaround time. Business-wide workflow automation and integration are key for success in this environment. From order acquisition, business management and scheduling to prepress and press, Fiery® JDF technology provide an unmatched digital workflow experience that improves every essential aspect of your print business processes.
Built on industry-standard job definition format (JDF) and job messaging format (JMF), Fiery servers with Fiery JDF technology are the only (*as of April 2015) industry-certified digital front ends. This means they provide the best interoperability with many third-party solutions.
To learn more about JDF workflows, visit CIP4 website or
Leverage your investment and do more jobs
From order acquisition to business management and scheduling, and prepress to press, you eliminate manual entry steps and streamline job workflow, letting job information flow through systems seamlessly and capturing production data such as media usage and run time. By introducing an integrated workflow, you increase your productivity and profits and decrease your overhead costs.
With Fiery Driven™ digital printers with Fiery JDF technology , you can:
- Maximise the return on your investment and increase profitability through integration and scalability of EFI and third-party JDF-enabled systems.
- Support digital and offset hybrid workflows, so you can use the best of both technologies.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by eliminating manual touch points, errors and reduce waste.
- Automatically capture business intelligence like production time and material usage for more accurate reporting, estimating and invoicing.
Fiery DFE integration to Kodak PRINERGY: PointOne Graphics case study
Fiery DFE with a Kodak Prinergy® Workflow creates a single, hybrid workflow for offset and digital printing for PointOne Graphics.
EFI Digital Storefront and Fiery Workflow Suite: Arlington County case study
Integrated EFI Digital StoreFront and Fiery Workflow Suite (Fiery Impose, Compose, JobMaster and Fiery Central) boosts productivity with Arlington County’s fleet of digital presses.
Fiery DFE integration to Heidelberg Prinect: Fynske Medier case study
Automated production and integrated workflow speeds throughput in a hybrid offset and digital environment.
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow Integration Datasheet
Drive both digital and offset presses in a hybrid workflow to meet today’s challenging print demands.
EFI PrintSmith Vision Fiery Integration Datasheet
See how EFI PrintSmith Vision, the affordable business management software, is now more connected to Fiery. servers for touchless print production.
Pace Integration with Fiery Digital Print Servers
See how Pace, a best-in-class browser-based management information system (MIS), with Fiery digital print severs takes your productivity to the next level.
EFI MarketDirect StoreFront Integration with Fiery Digital Print Servers Datasheet
Learn how to quickly and easily send jobs directly to Fiery Driven output devices from EFI MarketDirect StoreFront.
Download the latest Fiery JDF tools.
Fiery Integration Manager
Fiery® Integration Manager is utility software that allows you to install or upgrade the Fiery JDF component of the Fiery server, and configure Fiery JDF settings and options from a remote computer.
From a Windows® client computer with Fiery Software Manager installed (comes with Fiery Command WorkStation®):
- Open Fiery Software Manager from the Fiery folder in the Windows Start menu and go to “Preferences”
- Check “Show additional features”
- Go back to the home screen of the Fiery Software Manager
- Find “Fiery Integration Package” and click “Download”
- After the download is finished, click “Install”
- Open Fiery Integration Manager from the Windows Start menu
- Open Fiery Integration Manager and connect to your Fiery server with your credential
- Once connected, click “Install” for the latest Fiery JDF (If your system has the latest Fiery JDF installed, the “Install” button won’t appear.)
- Also make sure the Fiery JDF checkbox is checked and click “Apply”
Learn more about the Fiery Integration Manager from the Fiery Integration Manager documentation page.
Use the JDFExpress Tickets application to generate JDF templates based on the available Fiery Virtual Printers and Fiery Presets. You will need this tool in order to integrate with Kodak® Prinergy® Workflow. If you are a JDF developer, the JDFExpress Tickets application allows you to learn about Fiery JDF and gives you key XML commands through JDF templates to establish connectivity between your custom tools/applications and Fiery servers.
To find the model name of your Fiery servers, go to Command WorkStation® > Device Center tab > General Info.
Or, check the print driver properties by going to “Start” > “Printers and Faxes,” right-clicking your printer icon, and selecting “Properties.”
Select your printer’s brand
— Pick —