For cutsheet printers
Add intelligence to your print business
Unlock the value of your production data by connecting your printers to Fiery IQ. Use the Fiery IQ suite of applications to make data-driven decisions so you can improve ROI, minimize cost, maximize profit, and boost revenue.
The IQ suite of applications lets you connect your people, processes, and print devices, so you can make better data-driven decisions. Use these free and paid applications to:
- Visualize key production data and the current status of your printers in near real time from Fiery Dashboard
- Capture and transform print production data into actionable analytics to drive business improvement with Fiery Insight
- Stay connected with your print devices from your iOS or Android mobile devices with EFI Go
- Streamline the color verification process and gain insights into your color quality across Fiery DrivenTM print systems to produce accurate, consistent color with Fiery ColorGuard
- Gain control of your print output environment by maintaining Fiery® servers in optimal condition, and keeping Fiery DFE’s in compliance with Fiery Manage
- Receive alerts about production-blocking events, and automate distribution of production reports to ensure that you never miss any production issue with Fiery Notify
Build a stronger, more profitable business with your production data using Fiery IQ applications.
See how you can make smarter decisions from production analytics.
Gain a deeper understanding of your print operation
The IQ suite of cloud applications helps you optimize production and quality processes. Now you can use free and paid applications to capture production data, spot issues, and take decisive action to improve your production results.
Fiery Dashboard (Free)
Take a quick overview of today’s key production metrics and the current state of your printers
Fiery Insight (Free)
Use historical trends to improve future performance and compare performance between devices to increase shop floor productivity
Fiery Notify (Free)
Stay in control of your production by receiving alerts about production-blocking events and production reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
EFI Go (Free)
Monitor the status of multiple printers and jobs from your smart phone or tablet. Use this insightful information to make data driven decision anytime, anywhere
Fiery ColorGuard (Paid)
Streamline your color verification tasks and track color quality to achieve consistent, accurate color quality
Fiery Manage (Paid)
Manage your printers by syncing resources, checking compliance, and monitoring device status
Configure Fiery IQ for your organization
Easily configure Fiery IQ to fit your business.
- Onboard and track printers by location
- Make printer groups to use in various applications
- Assign user roles and permissions to give each person the most useful information for their job
Fiery IQ supports Fiery servers running on System 10/10e and newer.
To use Fiery IQ, you need to install EFI Cloud Connector (ECC) on a computer or Fiery server using one of the supported operating systems listed below.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8.1, 10
- macOS X® 10.10 and above
Fiery IQ applications can be accessed from any device with the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome™
- Microsoft Edge®
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Safari® 11 or later
Access free Fiery IQ on-demand learning materials including elearning courses, express videos, simulation learning, how-to guides, and more.