Simplify job preparation with intuitive tools
Fiery® Compose provides sophisticated document composition tools and a visual user interface to speed up composition, accurately perform complex assembly functions and improve page-level settings review.
Integrates job preparation tools for higher accuracy.
From a single window, operators can manage tabs, specify media selections, apply last-minute edits and assign multiple finishing requirements. This allows you to take advantage of a streamlined digital print process that offers:
Easy to use
- Visual and interactive interface
- Merge and move pages with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Preview all jobs exactly as they will print
- Save job composition and open it at a later time
- Export composed PDF to customers to simplify proofing and approval process
- Handle last-minute edits with Enfocus PitStop Edit (available as a separate purchase)
- Define media requirements with integrated Paper Catalog database
- Use the same working space as Fiery Impose.
- Define inline finishing settings
- Compose jobs right from Fiery Command WorkStation®
- Full cross-platform Apple® Mac® and Microsoft® Windows® support
New features in Fiery Compose
The new version of Fiery Compose in Fiery Command WorkStation includes the following new features:
End of support for Impose and Compose dongles – Applicable in 6.6
Fiery Command WorkStation version 6.6 will no longer support dongle-based licenses for Fiery Impose, Compose, or SeeQuence Suite. You need to replace your dongle-based license with an License Activation Code (LAC) software-based license to continue using your product with Fiery Command WorkStation 6.6 and future versions, to take advantage of the latest features.
If you want to continue using your Fiery product without replacing the dongle, you can do so with Fiery Command WorkStation 6.5 or previous versions.
Adobe Acrobat DC subscription support – New in 126.96.36.1992
The “Edit in Acrobat” feature in Fiery Compose now integrates with your own Adobe Acrobat DC subscription, giving you the flexibility to access the latest Acrobat PDF editing capabilities directly from Fiery makeready applications.
Note: Enfocus PitStop Edit is not compatible with Adobe Acrobat DC. If you would like to use Enfocus PitStop with your Adobe Acrobat DC subscription, you will need to purchase Enfocus PitStop Pro.
Fiery Compose 30-day trials – New in 6.5
You can try Fiery Compose for free before you buy. For more information, and to request a 30-day trial license, visit this web page.
Makeready multi-tasking with Fiery Command WorkStation – New in 6.5
Prepare jobs in Fiery Impose, Fiery Compose, or Fiery JobMaster while continuing to prepare and print jobs from Fiery Command WorkStation. This multi-tasking functionality allows you to continue to manage urgent jobs in Command WorkStation, plus at the same time, prepare another job in your chosen Fiery makeready software.
Take advantage of powerful tools
These features provide some of the great functionality you can find in Fiery Compose.
- Simplify document setup and navigation in large jobs
- View entire documents including inserts, tabs and chapter starts
Chapter definition and finishing sets
- Do a quick and easy setup of page ranges to apply media and finishing attributes on a chapter basis
- Produce fully finished jobs by using inline finishing equipment to staple, hole-punch or z-fold
- Select multiple finishing combinations to subsets in a job
- Insert tab sheets visually
- Define and edit the text for the tab ears
- Manage up to 100 tabs plus tab banks up to 15 cuts
- View thumbnails and full-screen previews
- Add, delete and duplicate sheets
- Easily specify any page or sheet surface to print in black and white and save on click charges
- Archive composed jobs as PDF files for easier reprinting
- Handle last-minute edits with Adobe® Acrobat® Pro 2020 (available as a separate purchase)
- Print job information strip for quick identification
- Define cover pages and dynamically change pagination by inserting blank pages
- Reduce errors by specifying media assignment with visual reference to final content
- Define custom substrates and add them to Paper Catalog
Access free Fiery Compose on-demand learning materials including elearning courses, express videos, simulation learning, how-to guides, and more.
Fiery Impose and Compose Overview
Fiery DFE and workflow: Aria Resort & Casino case study
Use of Fiery advanced workflow enables high volume production: 4 million prints in a 2-month period.
EFI Fiery DFE and workflow: Kellmatt case study
Use of Fiery workflow and Xerox clear dry ink enables new print applications.
EFI Fiery DFE and workflow: Allied Reliability Group case study
Use of Fiery workflow leads to streamlined and automated layout with consistent, high color quality.
EFI Fiery DFE and workflow: Cauliflower Cards case study
End-to-end solution simplifies job set up and processes jobs at full press speed.
Fiery makeready solutions comparison including Fiery Impose, Compose and JobMaster
At-a-glance comparison table communicates common functionality and differences among the three Fiery makeready solutions including Fiery Impose, Fiery Compose and Fiery JobMaster.
Fiery Compose qualifying questions
7 ways to see if Fiery Compose can cut your finishing work.