Print accurate brand colours from Microsoft Office applications
One of the most common print challenges is getting documents created in Microsoft Office applications to print with accurate brand colours.
With the Fiery TrueBrand™ application, it’s easy for anyone to map RGB values to named spot colours, such as PANTONE colours.
Easily accessible from the Fiery driver, the Fiery TrueBrand application walks users through the steps to first select the desired named colour, and then the corresponding RGB values. And, once these values are set on the Fiery server, the RGB combination used in RGB-only applications will automatically map to the desired named colour for future prints. Users are just a few clicks away from producing presentations, brochures, and other office documents with accurate brand colours.
Fiery TrueBrand is perfect for companies like agencies or professional services firms (such as engineering, architects, or construction), and any other office environment that prints for client or in-house use where brand colors in Microsoft Office applications must be printed correctly.
Fiery TrueBrand is included with most Fiery servers running FS600 Pro/FS600 and newer software.
In addition, it’s included with these Fiery servers running FS500 software:
- Fiery IC-420 v2 for Konica Minolta bizhub C750i/C650i/C550i/C450i/C360i/C300i/250i
- imagePRESS Server M20 for Canon imagePRESS C270/C265
- Xerox EX/EX-i/EX-c Print Servers v2.0 for Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070
- Fiery VC11/VC12C for FUJIFILM ApeosPro C810/C750/C650
- Fiery Color Controller E-26C for RICOH IM C3010 / C3510 / C4510 / C5510 / C6010