SCREEN EQUIOS Integration
Control toner-based cutsheet, high-speed inkjet and conventional offset printing from one place
The universal system takes advantage of hybrid printing technologies to achieve superior efficiency and labor savings for today’s printing business.
SCREEN EQUIOS allows you to control entire print manufacturing from workflow rule design, layout editing, production progress monitoring and to quality management in a hybrid environment, where seamless integration between offset prepress and digital printing systems is required.
SCREEN EQUIOS platform integrated with Fiery DFEs and Fiery Driven digital presses, makes it easy and quick to direct jobs to the appropriate printing device with universal job tickets and print-ready files. The connectivity also provides EQUIOS users access to the widest selection of production printers from industry leading vendors that fits to today’s most demanding scenarios.
Control digital and conventional printing from a single user interface
- JDF/JMF enables the bi-directional integration between SCREEN EQUIOS and Fiery servers.
- Bring, toner-based custsheet, continuous feed high-speed inkjet, conventional offset printing together.
- Route jobs to the most cost-effective devices and share the same job ticket and content for multiple devices for prepress consistency.
Easy setup and powerful automation template creation
- Automatically acquire printer capabilities for EQUIOS to submit jobs directly to Fiery servers with color, layout, and finishing options preconfigured.
- Directly select Fiery Server Presets or Fiery Virtual Printers from EQUIOS to completely automate common job setups and have access to plethora of Fiery digital printing feature set.
Optimize production time and reduce cost with accurate tracking
- Bidirectional communication between EQUIOS and Fiery Driven presses to check job progress and device status in real time for efficient production.
- Save time by specifying post-printing processes directly from EQUIOS such as collation, output tray, output ordering, and sheet sorting.
Makeready and inline finishing automation
- Dynamically define media for each PDF files, color mode, and simplex or duplex, as well as post-printing processes.
- Eliminate touch points by utilizing inline finishing capabilities of digital presses, completely automate saddle stitch booklet finishing right from EQUIOS.
Automation Building Blocks: 6 easy ways to streamline your print production.
Automating workflow in a printing business is easier – and less costly – than you might think. Download this free ebook from EFI Fiery to identify 6 easy ways to add automation to your printing workflow.