Kodak Prinergy Workflow Integration
Serve your customers better by leveraging your existing workflow investments
A hybrid workflow system can help you bridge the gap between digital and conventional printing to satisfy customer needs.
Kodak Prinergy® workflow integration with Fiery® digital print servers provides flexibility and efficiency with centralised control. It lets you easily and quickly direct jobs to the appropriate offset or digital systems, using the same content files and dynamic layouts for the target device. Manage jobs for multiple devices and leverage existing conventional prepress systems to automate production for all job sizes and run lengths — all from a single operator station and without ever leaving the Prinergy user interface — reducing training and touchpoints.
Kodak Prinergy Workflow Integration with Fiery digital print server requires Kodak Prinergy Digital Workflow and JDFExpress Tickets utility software. Contact Kodak to get started. JDFExpress Tickets is available for download at no charge.
Kodak Prinergy® Workflow Integration with Fiery® digital print server requires Kodak Prinergy Digital Workflow and JDFExpress Tickets utility software. Contact Kodak to get started. JDFExpress Tickets is available for download at no charge.
Hybrid workflow system that fits in any printing environment
- JDF/JMF enables the bi-directional integration between Kodak Prinergy workflow and Fiery servers.
- Easy paths to expand flexibility in many production scenarios: quick initial short run, short-run reprints, quick digital proofs, variable data printing and more.
Simplify production process
- Get full access to the capabilities of Fiery Driven™ digital presses using the familiar Prinergy user interface. Automate and simplify any complex job with a one-time set up.
- Streamline complex routines and production events with the Prinergy Rules-Based Automation (RBA) option.
Plan and schedule wisely with enhanced flexibility
- The flexible workflow, with unified control and clear visibility over the entire production workflow, lets you choose the right press to meet the job profile, schedule jobs more easily and get maximum press usage in any production scenario, in any production phase.
- Integrates with Print MIS software such as Pace™ and Monarch™ for more business-side planning and scheduling, and accurate job costing.
Fiery DFE integration to Kodak PRINERGY: PointOne Graphics case study
Fiery DFE with a Kodak Prinergy® Workflow creates a single, hybrid workflow for offset and digital printing for PointOne Graphics.
Automation Building Blocks: 6 easy ways to streamline your print production.
Automating workflow in a printing business is easier – and less costly – than you might think. Download this free ebook from EFI Fiery to identify 6 easy ways to add automation to your printing workflow.