Build your solution just the way your business needs it
Your print workflow is unique to your business. Build solutions the way you want them to work with Fiery® products.
Fiery® application programming interface (API) allows you to rapidly develop unique apps and tools for your specific business needs on a variety of desktop or mobile platforms; including Windows®, Mac OS, iOS and Android; using your development environment of choice. The RESTful API exposes the Fiery interface and establishes a secure bi-directional connection with your Fiery servers.
Installing Fiery API
Install or upgrade the Fiery API component of your Fiery server through Fiery Command WorkStation.
Requirement for installing Fiery API
- Fiery API is compatible with Fiery software systems:
- Fiery FS150/FS150 Pro
- Fiery FS200/FS200 Pro
- Fiery FS300/FS300 Pro
- Fiery FS350/FS350 Pro
- Fiery FS400/FS400 Pro
- A Mac or Windows® client workstation that runs Fiery Command WorkStation
How to install
Open Command WorkStation
From a Windows® client workstation with Fiery Software Manager installed,
- Select the desired Fiery server in the Server pane on the left side of the Fiery Command WorkStation interface, and login to the Fiery server as an administrator.
- Select Device Center from the Server menu.
- Select Updates from the Fiery Updates section on the left side of the window.
- Select Fiery API from the list, and click on the Update button in the bottom right of the window. The options won’t appear if your Fiery API is up-to-date.
- After the Fiery API version is installed on the Fiery Server, it will prompt you to restart the Fiery Server. After the Fiery Server restarts, Fiery API will be available for use.
Fiery API Case Study: Endicia
See how Endicia uses Fiery API to build and automate production workflows to reduce fulfillment and printing steps from 11 to 1.
EFI Fiery API: printondemand-worldwide.com
Fiery API used to display live production status updates for continuous monitoring of job status.
Fiery API case study – AG Spectrum
AG Spectrum uses Fiery APIs to grow their business helping growers.