Fiery ColorRight Package
Get your color right.
With the Fiery ColorRight Package for Fiery FS400 and newer embedded servers, you can be confident that the color and images in your output will print correctly every time. You can easily correct color and images without going back to the designer.
The Fiery ColorRight Package provides a professional set of visual tools to easily correct color and images without going back to the designer. It’s available for Fiery embedded servers running FS400 and newer software.
Key functions in the Fiery ColorRight Package include:
- Do last-minute image and color-quality edits right in Fiery Command WorkStation
- Accurately reproduce brand colors with advanced spot color editing
- Minimize errors and waste with powerful soft-proofing, color-control, and inspection tools
Fiery ColorRight Package is available as a term-based license that can range from 1 to 5 years starting on the date of activation. You can purchase this license from your Fiery reseller.
The Fiery ColorRight Package is available for Fiery embedded servers running FS400 or newer software. Find out more.
New features with Fiery Command WorkStation 7.0
View the what’s new guide for full details.
The following features are included with Fiery ColorRight Package.
View and edit raster files at full resolution.
- Adjust color curves and save as a preset
- Replace specific color tints throughout the document or on a selected page
- Export soft proofs and share with your clients for final approval
- View separations for CMYK and specialty colors
Fiery Spot Pro
Powerful spot color management tools that deliver accurate brand colors. Learn more about Fiery Spot Pro.
- Work seamlessly with designers to ensure brand color consistency
- Simplify spot color management
- Customize spot colors
- Easily conform to color standards
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
On-the-fly color correction for individual images. Learn more about Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor.
- Correct images right in Fiery Command WorkStation with no need to go back to the original design file
- Correct tone and color, and sharpen or smooth individual images on the page
- Achieve automatic red eye correction with an on-screen preview
Visual tool to identify page element errors. See a color-coded report that shows:
- Color spaces
- Spot colors
- Calibration information
- Also includes a printer test page to help identify engine defects
Fiery Control Bar
Customized process control bars
- Choose from Idealliance/Fogra or custom color bars
- Customize job information shown
- Flexible page placement
- Use with Fiery Verify to measure color against industry standards
Fiery ColorRight Package datasheet
With the Fiery ColorRight Package, you can be confident that the color and images in your output will print correctly every time. Use this professional set of visual tools to easily correct color and images without going back to the designer.
Q&A – World of Fiery webinar: Techniques and solutions to maintain great color
Questions and answers from World of Fiery webinar: Techniques and solutions to maintain great color
Q&A – World of Fiery webinar: The building blocks of color process control
Questions and answers from World of Fiery webinar: The building blocks of color process control